About This Blog

Bonjour à tous, Je suis Alexia de France. Comme le titre l'indique, ce blog est à propos de prodiges musicaux! J'espère que tout le monde aime mon blog!
J'ai fait ce blog pour reconnaître les enfants musicales

Hello everyone, I'm Alexia from France. As the title suggests, this blog is about music prodigies! I hope everyone enjoys my blog!

This is a fan-made page and therefore,I own nothing, all pictures taken from google and their respective websites.

I made this blog to recognize musical kids.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexiaJuben

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Nagino Cantabile 凪乃




 Nagino Cantabile 凪乃 , a Japanese pianist born in 1999.Currently, she has been training under the tutelage of Alexander Semetsky Masahiro Kawakami and Hideo Sugiura. She has receive numerous awards such as  2009 Gold Prize at “The 11th International Chopin Piano Competition in Asia” Nagoya Stage and in 2010 awarded Gold Prize at “The 12th International Chopin Piano Competition in Asia”. She also placed 1st in “The 9th Osaka International Music Competition” Concerto Audition.



YouTube Channel 
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment