About This Blog

Bonjour à tous, Je suis Alexia de France. Comme le titre l'indique, ce blog est à propos de prodiges musicaux! J'espère que tout le monde aime mon blog!
J'ai fait ce blog pour reconnaître les enfants musicales

Hello everyone, I'm Alexia from France. As the title suggests, this blog is about music prodigies! I hope everyone enjoys my blog!

This is a fan-made page and therefore,I own nothing, all pictures taken from google and their respective websites.

I made this blog to recognize musical kids.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexiaJuben

Sunday 2 September 2012

Valerie Kim





Valerie Kim, a multi talented musician who plays the piano and violin, she currently studies in Juilliard and have performed all around the world.





Related sites:
valerie's youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment